The Rebekah’s are a Fraternal Order, as well as a Service Organization. Our members must be 16-18 years or older, believe in a Supreme Being, Creator and Preserver of the Universe, and be faithful to their Country. Rebekah’s exhibit the true principles of Odd Fellowship which are Friendship, Love, and Truth and in this day and age are extended to rendering service to our communities- SERVICE IS OUR GOAL.
Becoming a Rebekah offers many opportunities to:
- understand the principles of Friendship, Love, and Truth
- be involved in leadership training applicable to everyday life.
- -have a more purposeful life.
- develop enduring friendships far and wide.
- become an active participant in your community.
- broaden your mind.
- help children, the elderly, and the less fortunate.
- develop an inner satisfaction that money cannot buy.
- have a warm friendly welcome in strange cities and distant lands.
- have companionship at a time of loneliness.
- enlarge your circle of friends.
- use your talents to help others
- have fun
Become a Rebekah and change your life!
I AM A REBEKAH:
I believe in the Fatherhood of God, the Brotherhood of man, and the Sisterhood of woman.
I believe in the watch-words of our Order - Friendship, Love and Truth.
Friendship - is like a golden chain that ties our hearts together. Love - is one of our most precious gifts, the more you give, the more you receive. Truth - is the standard by which we value people. It is the foundation of our society.
I believe that my main concern should be my God, my family and my friends. Then I should reach out to my community and the World, for in God's eyes we are all brothers and sisters.
I AM A REBEKAH!